Monday, July 17, 2006

Well, Jim and Michelle have an accepted offer. Now, we have only one little hurdle. We need the final word that the condo will let us bring all three of our animals. It seems like a shoo-in but it ain't over til the fat lady sings. Tom is going to try to find out tomorrow.

Then we have to get this property listed and our loan applied for. We have approval for the credit amount that we want but need the appraisal and all done.

Chelsea woke me up at 5:35AM this morning. Just as well, as I had to go take care of the pheasants before I went to bible study this morning. Bob, the guy who taught me what do do for the pheasants, said it would take about an hour. It took me a little longer, but I was alone and I can't do things as easily as the guys can so I was pleased. It is fun, as I said. They are such cute little things. I did have to report that pen three has some of the chicks who are working their way into the flight pens and they are really too young for that yet. Greg's wife Lynn said she would tell Greg and he can find their escape route and seal it and with their son's help get the escaped birds back into their safe pen. I go back on Friday.

Bible study was fine. It was SO hot outside, but the meeting room was nice and cool. There were just six of us today. I expect more next week. Dick and I have discussed it and I have come to the conclusion that I will change to the church in Plymouth when we move out there. It is just not economical to stay at Blessed Trinity with gas prices the way they are. I am making a resolution to not sign up for ANYTHING for a year so I can get a break and decide what I really want to do for a ministry. I would like to concentrate on ONE thing.

Tonight I went back to church and helped quilt the Celtic Faire Quilt. I got a WHOLE square done tonight. Usually, I am half or more done but not quit finished in our evening sessions. We are coming down the stretch. It really is beautiful and very elegant looking.

Chelsea has slight case of tummy troubles most of the day. If she is still in this distress tomorrow, we will take her to see Dr. Z.

Dick is reviewing my book and will do a mini biography for me. Then I can take it to Sun Graphics for printing. I want it done by Aug 13 so I can take it to the Irish Reunion at St. Michaels.

Bobbie and Bill are coming for chili tomorrow night. I am way looking forward to that. The chili was good, even unseasoned so we will have a feast. I have some interesting Market Day desserts that I will fix us.

Love

Mary

No comments: