Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dick and I went to see Kaye Beck today and completed our application for the mortgage loan. We are all set except for the completion of the appraisal. Gary Kramer is doing it. I had hoped he would. We will ask for a equity line of credit at the same time so it will be in place when we pay off the first mortgage.

I went to Neenah with Michelle and Jim to peruse a Wedding Expo. I had never been to one before and it was fun. There are all kinds of vendors hawking their wares. There are DJs, flower shops, photographers, caterers, makeup - even Pampered Chef and Taste of Home. Michelle won a cute little bustier purse. It was filled with an interesting kink of "toy." Ask her about it. She was every shade of red for quite a while.

We got to sample some wedding cakes, meatballs, finger sandwiches, appetizers AND chocolate covered strawberries. We did to the the local restuarant and had a cup of soup and shared and appetizer, a quesidilla stuffed with spinach and artichoke. I couldn't finish things so appetizers for lunch tomorrow.

A nice day and very productive. I went through my pots and pans and tupperware and weeded it out quite well today. Tomorrow I will tackle books


Have a great day

Mary

No comments: