Monday, July 31, 2006

It was HOT today. I believe it topped 98 degrees with a heat index of triple digets.

Nick Cain came over today to measure the rooms and take pictures and video for their website. I remember him as a little kid when I worked at Wells in Plymouth and he and his sister Katie would come in to see their Mom, Dawn, after school. He has grown up to be a pleasant competent young man. They can be very proud.

Bible Study this morning. We had about 8 of us. A nice number. Helen Morgan and Esther Hasler were both back after an absence so we were glad to have them to add to our discussion. They are sad that we are moving and I will probably switch parishes because we will be so close to St. John's in Plymouth. I said that I MIGHT stick to the bible study because I should come in to visit Mother at least once a week and this would make it a two for one trip.

H. Jackson Brown Jr. said "Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have."


Love

Mary

No comments: