Tuesday, June 06, 2006

We are under either a thunderstorm or a tornado watch until 11:15PM. Actually it is not raining at all right now but the conditions are right. It did rain off and on most of the day starting at about 10:00AM. As I write this blog, thunder is rolling across the sky towards the lake.

We went to Dick's foot doctor, Dr. Hodous, today. He worked a bit on the callous that has been getting blood blisters. It is just about healed. I hope we can keep it from building up and causing all that trouble. We see Dr. Hodous in two months.

I got my haircut later in the morning and then spent the rest of the day finishing up projects on the computer. I spent the evening sewing on my Celtic banner while I watched two reruns of House that I had not seen before. I kind of got hooked on that show after it had been on for a while.

Tomorrow, baring rain, I will go out to Rhine to shoot in the morning league that John and Doc started.

That's all folks.

Love

Mary

No comments: