Friday, June 09, 2006

I am just going to quickly post because the thing is scanning and not behaving properly.

I had lunch in Plymouth today and I stopped at Sun Graphics to do a bit more research on what I will need to do to get my poetry book printed. Then I swung by the Sheboygan County Research Center to talk to Beth and to give her some brochures for the Celtic Women's Conference in October. We had a great visit. I e-mailed Mike Shea to see if he will be home this summer and if he is could he say Mass at the "reunion" that occurs each year at St. Michael's near Parnell.

I also cleaned out the closet off the wash room. I took EVERYTHING out and scrubbed the floors and even got rid of a couple of things.


Now I will sign off because I don't know what is happening with the scan and all.

Love

Mary

No comments: