Sunday, March 05, 2006

It is snowing again. We have a "couple three" inches out there. It is very fluffy and pretty but it IS March and I hope it clears up and gets warm by St. Patrick's Day. It would be nice to do the Irish Walk in sunshine and kind of warm weather.

I went to the 8AM Mass. Jim and I went shooting and I finally got a decent score on my last target (of course it doesn't count for league) I got a 69. WOW. Good for me.

We watched the Academy Awards tonight. It was a pretty good show. No one movie swept things this year. It seemed to be all over the board.

We did not see many movies this year and saw none of the five nominated best picture nominees, so did not really have an opinion. It is always fun to watch the awards for the stars and the dresses. Of course, some of the "stars" are completely unknown to me.

Have a good week.

Mary

No comments: