Friday, March 10, 2006

What a day. It was Beautiful. The temperatures were in the hight 40s and are supposed to be even higher tomorrow.

I went out to Plymouth for lunch with the girls and picked up some fresh eggs on the way. When I got back, Dick and I racked the Gewertiziminer wine from the primary to the carboy. We had bottled the Concord Grape yesterday. We got 12 bottles and about a glass extra which I tried. It is good and will be REALLY good when it gets a chance to mellow and age. Tomorrow we will bottle the Lemon Balm. It makes a nice summer wine. Very light and refreshing.

Tonight was bust up at Rhine. The mac and cheese went over very well. Many used it for an additional side dish. Bobbie and Bill both got trophies in their class. YA! HOO! I won a decorated shovel with a bird house on it. I will probably put it in a garden, though Dick gave me THAT look.

Tomorrow is a quiet day. I don't have any out of house errands. Dick said he would take me out for dinner so I don't have to cook. Bobbie and Bill are coming over for dinner on Sunday. Schlitzhagen and Rhubarb Pie. Want to come? You are welcome. There will be plenty.

Love

Mary

No comments: