Sunday, January 15, 2006

The choir sang at 10:30 Mass this morning. We sang Just as I AM, which is a real favorite hymn of mine. The harmony is really easy and lovely. We sang ALL six verses. After Mass, I had to head right out to Rhine because it was my Sunday to work. It was very cold but we had 11 squads and the clubhouse was full of people enjoying their beer and the playoff games.

Rebecca, 15, one of our members who is turning 15 on Tuesday, brought birthday cake. Jim got out there about 2:00 so he and I went down to shoot. I had a rather low first round, only a 38 but the next two did go up - only 45 and 48 but at least they did improve. I have purchased an elbow brace and am going to try that next week to see if it helps steady my arm.

This is a comparatively quiet week, though Thursday, Dick has two appointments at the clinic and Saturday is Mother's Birthday. Mother said that Nora and Leif and George and Betsy will be in on Friday. It will be good to see everybody again. Tomorrow, after Bible Study, I am going to Rick's Florest to pick out a corsage for Mother.

Her is a quote that if found by a Rober Brault. "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they wer the big things."

Mary

No comments: