Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It was very sunny today, but cold. When Chelsea and I walked at about 10:30AM it was only 27 degrees. There was very little wind, so we took the whole walk but my legs and face were really stiff by the time we got back.

I did end up going out once today after all. Since I had finished the mailing for the Senior Saint program, I took them to Sandy at church to get them mailed. Then I met Marcie In church and we changed the altar cloth and took down the Christmas hangings.

I also worked on the baby quilt and the quilt that I am doing by hand. Since we are going on a bus trip to the Fireside on the 28th, I wanted to have the next piece ready to do. I have two borders, the trees, the assembly and the edging. It is a very bright quilt. I think it will be really sharp when it is all done.

Tomorrow, Dick gets his blood tested and the doctor will take a look at that callous that had the blister to be sure that it is all healed. I also have choir in the evening. We will see what the "experts" think of the words to the song I have assembled. I did a bit of revision and added a verse.

Would you believe that Ice T - the rapper said "Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place."

Safe places are nice. Jim said he saw a BIG bird swoop down in front of his car the other. Perhaps that is why animals are disappearing. Wouldn't that be awful.

Ours are safe, they never roam around loose.

Later

Mary

No comments: