Friday, October 14, 2005

It is almost 10:00PM and I am winding down very fast. It was a rather busy day. I cleaned the kitchen this morning.

Then I went to have lunch in Plymouth at the Dairy Queen with my friends. My friend, Mary, has gone back to work for Edward Jones Brokerage. She says she is not happy about that, she would really like to stay home, but she has to work and at least the brokerage that she has joined is staffed with really great people. She does like being a broker too.

I delivered my basket to the Tisket a Tasket site. They liked it. I always feel really good when I deliver them each year. It must be fun collecting the baskets. The idea is to assemble a basket around a book. I chose two books about tea parties and added stuff.

Lastly, I stopped at Office Max and stocked up on copy paper and some supplies to use to make a list of those who passed away at Blessed Trinity this past year for All Souls Day. We like to do a special rememberance.

Now, I am tired.

If there are no dogs in Heaven,
then when I die I want to go
where they went.
- Will Rogers


I like Will's idea. I want to reconnect with Zero and a couple of other good doggy friends that I have had throughout the years.

Mary

No comments: