Thursday, August 11, 2005

Green Bay is playing San Diego tonight in the first pregame. It is not very exciting for some reason, maybe because the coaches are still trying to decide who is staying and who is going. The score is 7/7 in the fourth quarter and San Diego has the ball.
Farve looks very good and played almost the whole first half.

I worked on tying the quilt that I have on the rack until just a few minutes ago. Now I am really tired. I got over half way so should be able to finish it up over the weekend. Then I have to bind it and do something with the edging.

Did you watch the Today show? I saw the segment on Wisconsin and the Lake Geneva mail boat. Just think, Dick and I were there. I tried to tape it but Dick went to take a nap and apparently, rolled on the controller and turned the recorder off. I think there may be a chance of seeing me or Dick in two camera pans, but I couldn't look fast enough. Well, I got to see it anyway.

We had leftover spaghetti with garlic bread and salad for dinner tonight. Sure tasted good. I am pretty much out of leftovers now. Maybe hamburgers tomorrow. The chocolate zucchini bread sure is good too.

I finished that article for the Sheboygan Press about Celtic Faire. I uploaded it and three pictures to the Press today. Hope they publish it though I know that they will do some cutting.

A dog's philosophy: Eat well, be loved, get petted, sleep a lot, dream of a leash-free world.

Have a good day and I hope you have all five tomorrow.

Mary

No comments: