Saturday, March 26, 2005

I finished the second baby quilt for the At Risk Babies at Children's Hospital. The Sheboygan County Quilt Guild has that as a their helping hand project. This is the first year that I have been able to do one but the Guild usually sends over 100 quilts down there. Each quilt is given to a sick baby to KEEP. I think that is a really special thing.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. A very special day. It is the day tat Jesus rose from the dead about 2000 years ago. The choir will be singing at the 10:30AM Mass. Then I have to go to Rhine. Why in heaven's name they are opening on Easter is beyond me but they are. I am fixing turkey and can have it ready for Dick to put in the oven if I am still out at the club. Everything else is either done or really quick to prepare.

Dick and I watched Roxie and Oscar grooming each other on my desk this morning. Dick commented that he felt that cats should always be in pairs or they would not be very clean. I remembered that Jim always used to clean Waylon's eyes for him and that Waylon constantly licked Jim's arm. I really think Waylon thought of Jim as another cat.

Happy Easter

Mary

No comments: