Sunday, March 20, 2005

Jim and I went out to shoot this afternoon. My first, again, was low and left, but the second and third were OK. I believe I got a 55 on the third, which is not to bac for me.

The choir sang at the 10:30 AM Mass. It is Palm Sunday. I must replace the old palm from last year and remember to burn the old one when I fry out next.

Tomorrow, Dick goes to see Dr. Aymond about his cloudy implant. I will let you know what the results are.

We had Teriaki Chicken and fried rice for dinner. I do my own teriaki sauce. I just mix soy sauce, about a tablespoon of brown sugar, some garlic and a dash of ginger. It is good to marinate the chicken for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. After I start the chicken in the oven, I use the marinade in the rice.

The rice is made up of green onion, any veggies you want, and the cooked rice - refried with chopped bacon. Just before you are ready to seve add the marinade and heat till good and warm.

Hope your week is great.

Mary

No comments: