Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It was a beautiful day. The sun shone most of it and most of the snow is gone from the yard. I saw and heard my first robin this morning. It is the one that likes to sit and sing in the locust tree in the front yard.

Then I called a friend from Optimist club for some professional advice and he asked me to go to lunch with them at Nino's. I had no other plans to I did. It was good to see all of them. If I can get rid of about three other things, I would not mind being an Optimist again.

Tonight we had an unscheduled choir practice to go over all the Holy Week music. We are singing tomorrow night, Good Friday and on Easter Sunday. We had lots of music to go over but did well.

Tomorrow, Dick has a dentist appointment, we shop and then Holy Thursday services in the evening.

Here is a prayer for Terry Schiavo. "As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God!" May God welcome Terry, Gently into his home. 15 years is long enough to wait for her mansion.

Mary

No comments: