Saturday, January 08, 2005

I went to the Pampered Chef Party today at Becky's and bought "lots" of stuff. I still have things I want to get but soon enough another party will come along. I know that my sister-in-law Donna's sister, Shirley is having one in the summer and Donna can bring me. I got stoneware muffin tins, bamboo pinchers, a paring knife and some really good spatulas.

Randy, Jeff and Bryon were putting Mom's washer and dryer in while we were Pampered Chefing. They hope to get it done today but may have a few finishing touches before she can use it. We will feel much more secure when she does not have to go up and down those stairs to do her wash. So will her neighbors. She has the nicest neighbors and they worry about her too.

St. Louis just beat Seattle in the first wildcard playoff game. I sure was pleased and it was a nail biter. Tomorrow the Packers play Minnesota in our (hopefully) first playoff.

I am going to wind down for the night. I have to watch TV in the bedroom. I want to watch a movie that noone else does.

Have a nice evening.

Love

Mary


No comments: