Friday, January 07, 2005

The Blessed Trinity Paris Council holiday party was tonight. Almost everyone was there and it was a pleasant night with great hor d'oeurves and good company.

This noon I had lunch out in Plymouth with the Wells Fargo people. We had not seen each other before Christmas so had a lot of catching up to do.

Aside from that I cleaned the kitchen and spent the rest of the time playing catch up on my desk. Paperwork had been piling up. I should be all caught up by Monday when the next batch comes in.

Tomorrow we will be filtering the Gewertziminer wine and I am going to a Pampered Chef party at Becky (my neice's) house. I have been kind of hoping for a Pampered Chef party. They are fun and I do like their product. I had purchased a bread baking tube at one a few years ago. I finally got out the directions, found out that you use refrigerated bread dough and just spray the tube. I was always afraid to use it because I had visions of the bread getting stuck in the tube and chipping it out. Anyway I got brave and baked a loaf the other day. It is very interesting shaped round scalloped bread, a little dense, but tasty and it did NOT stick. You are also supposed to be able to make things like rice crispy candy and cut it into pretty shapes.

Well, Chelsea is getting very tired, so I think I will wrap this up. Sleep well and keep in mind the Old English night prayer. "From ghoulies and ghosties and long leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night, dear Lord, deliver us."

Mary


No comments: