Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I finished the spiderweb wall hanging today. Tomorrow I will try to take a picture and put it on the blog for you all to see. I hope the picture does it justice.

Tonight I went out to the Rhine Plymouth club house and helped put the prime coat on the walls. Since Bobbie and I joined, they have been doing lots of repairs and redecorating. The main room walls and ceilings are now off white and look great. The room looks bigger and fresh. Tomorrow another crew will put the final coat on.

Tomorrow we shop, then quiet. But in the evening I have council AND choir. Those double duty nights are a little rough. Friday, the council party will occur at the rectory. Dick is really "thrilled". I have to bring an hor d'oeurves. I think I have a Market Day something that I can fix easily on Friday afternoon.

I read the following in the Reader's Digest. "I fear that one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze, and I won't know what to say." Ronnie Shakes


Have a nice Thursday.

No comments: