Monday, January 03, 2005

This was a quiet but busy day. The temperatures were in the mid 20s but it was still so fairly comfortable. Chelsea and I enjoyed our morning walk, but it was cold enough that I was getting eager for spring or a warm climate by the time dark came.

I am paying all the bills this month. Dick has me do this once a year so I keep my hand in. I am really glad that he usually does it, but do know that I need to be aware. He provides a nice instruction sheet.

Tonight, Bobbie and I went to the Rhine Plymouth meeting tonight. It was rather uneventful. Actually, I had not been out to the club since late November when pistol league ended. A new league starts on Friday. I have to go the the parish council party then so will have to catch up either Sunday or the following Friday.

Guess that is all the excitement. Tomorrow will be just as thrilling.

Just a little quote from Winnie the Pooh

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.


Pray for all the lost and their families in the tsunami area. Pray especially for all those that are working so hard to bring them relief.



Love

Mary

No comments: