Sunday, January 09, 2005

Packers got smacked badly today by the Vikings. Ich!!! It was not a fun game and I finally did something else for the last quarter. It was just too painful.

The rest of the day was fine. The choir sang at the 10:30AM Mass. That was fun and I brought my Spiderweb stitchery to share with Mother and Mary Bainbridge. They liked it so that made me feel good.

I have spent the rest of the evening watching the People's Choice Awards and trying to find a needle in a haystack - a picture of the eigth grade graduating class of 1954 from St. Mary School in Sheboygan Falls. I am speaking to the Home and School Meeting on Thursday at St. Mary School about going there through eighth grade and also about my experiences with combined classes. These are two proposals for St. Mary for next year to help keep the school practical.

I guess that is really all for today. Going through those pictures really brings back memories. Pictures of my babies and the pets and friends and places and things that are not in any order at all. Do you have that kind of a memory pool? I found things from Aunt Helen's house that I did not even know I had. I have rememberence cards from MY great Uncle Oscar Ziegler's ordination commemorating his first Mass dated 1904 and 1919. Wow.

A quote from Ellis Peters - Cadfael

There is a right place for every soul under the sun.


Remember that you are special and have a place under the sun too.
Mary

No comments: