Sunday, October 11, 2020

A busy and fullfilling day:)

You can tell that I like those kind of days.  

I worked on communicating with my Lawton Celtic Friends as to our meeting next Friday at 2PM at the Olive Garden.    If you want to come, Just let me know:)

This afternoon, Holy Family Parish offered a Blessing of the Animals celebration.   Of course, I took my Vita.    She was an angel as were most of the other animals.   AND the only disturbance was a couple of barking dogs, but since some dogs are barkers this is not BAD but their nature.     A lovely prayer service, quoting from the bible the love of God for his creatures other than humans.  Then Deacon Mike blessed each pet with holy water.   I think Vita wanted more water.  There were many dogs, several cats and a turtle and a bearded lizard.   I was blessed and delighted to be a part of it.

 Tomorrow, the holiday doesn't ,mean much to me, except that I don't get mail.   Bart and Barb are going to come over to help me with a new system that I have.   I now have an alert button.   That is not the name but I am sure you know what I mean.    Bart felt that he would be more comfortable if I could press a button for help if I need it.    I think it is a good idea.    Mother had it much older than I.   I feel like her.  I will only press it if I cannot handle it myself.

Take care of yourselves and I love you all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

A lovely day

Sunshine and gentle breezes

Freshness all around

No comments: