Monday, October 12, 2020

Finally done for the day.

 Was busy most of the day.     Desk and bills and stuff in the morning.

Then I got a call from Shawn, who is doing several jobs around here.  He was able to come over today and he finished installing the new door on my storm shelter.   Sure glad that is done, the old door was rotting and had leaked inside.   Now I can clean in there and the door is a mite lighter so I can even open it myself if need be.

Tonight was Quilt Guild.    We had an indoor quilt airing.    People brought quilts and we voted on our favorites, not knowing whose was whose.     Mine didn't win, but am I glad I found it.    It was a quilt that I made in 2004 and had folded into my cedar chest.     I like it and it is big enough to go on my bed.   I need a change.

Dia Dhuit

God love you

Mary

Now the day is ebbing

The gentle night embraces

My soul as it rests.

No comments: