Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Another HOT DAY

Hopefully, this will be the last of the 90 to 100 degree days  This Wisconsin girl does not want to live with days and days of -0 degrees but over 90 is just as uncomfortable and one can only take off so many layers of clothes:)

 Vita and I had a nice day.   Lots of walks.   But that is good for me.   

I worked a bit on a wall hanging that I am working on and also figured out my next project.

Did a bit of writing.   Tomorrow is the Writer's Club.  

Bill Smith called me this evening.  What a pleasure to have someone to talk to.   We had a bit to catch up on..   He is doing pretty well.    Glad we are able to share the memorird of our Leslie.  But he is, as Leslie would want, going on with his life.   He deserves the best.

Love

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Dreaming

At home alone

I do a lot of that

Pretending he is here with me

Again












dreamin


No comments: