Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A clean house

Kerry came today and cleaned my house.   Always nice to have things vacuumed and scrubbed.  I am grateful for her and that I am able to have her come.   

The rest of the day was quiet, though I did keep myself occupied and Vita and I went for several walks enjoying the day.   It was up into the 80s, but after 100 plus, this was very pleasant.    Supposed to be 90s tomorrow, then drop to Autumn temperatures.

I switched the quilt on my bed.   I found that quilt that I made in 2004 and it is quite cheerful and bright so I decided I wanted cheerful and bright:)

 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

LIFE

Yesterday's river is gone

emptied into the ocean of today.

We swim in the choppy sea

Towards an ever elusive tomorrow

Making our way to eternity.

 

No comments: