Saturday, October 10, 2020

Settling down for the night.

 It was a lovely day,   A bit warm for me but I did not have to sit out in the sun so it was fine.    As I say, thank God for air conditioning.

Cleared out a lot of things that have been cluttering around the house.   I want to get all that junk out to the curb  - Oh Oh.   Just realized.   Monday is a holiday, we will not have trash pickup.    Ouch:)

 

Oh well, worse things have happened in my life.

Went to  Mass tonight.   Will be glad when this pandemic is over.   I go but so many people don't.   I can't blame them, it is a real fear.   But I need communion, Jesus gift to us.

Tomorrow they are having a blessing of the animals at church.   I am taking my Vita.

 

Will report

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

I saw a squirrel

Running into the tall tree

Scared by my presence.

No comments: