Tuesday, October 06, 2020

A frustrating day

 Am I ever glad it is over.    Walgreens told me that a prescription I really need would be here today on Friday.   Today, after waiting on the line for over a half an hour they told me they don't have it and don't know when they will get it.

I got my doctor to transfer it to another pharmacy.  That was somewhat of an ordeal as the Doctor was in with patients and I waited forever to talk to a real person there too, then wait til the doctor was able to approve the order.

But miracle of miracles.   I have my prescription and believe I will just transfer my account to this local pharmacy as they were REALLY nice and caring.\

It was a lovely day weather wise.   Vita and I went for several walks and she tried to talk me in to more, the little pest. 

Since I was on the phone most of the day, I didn't really get anything else done.    Tomorrow will be better and I am getting my hair cut, so I will feel beautiful by the end of the day:)

Hope your day was better than mind.   Love you all.

After this COVID thing, I want hugs from everybody.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


After the turmoil

Finally A quiet Day

To let me relax


(Perhaps tomorrow)

No comments: