Monday, September 28, 2020

Whatta Day

I am so thrilled with today.    

My air conditioning is FINALLY fixed.    Of course, the big heat is on hold, but as I told the guys that fixed it, if this is what it takes, then I am happy. And I thanked them for coming:)

Vita is going to be disappointed when all these people stop coming to the house.   She is very friendly and likes to make friends.

This afternoon, I went shopping, so I am up to date on that.   Tomorrow Kerry comes to clean.

Dr. Toy adjusted me this morning.   He gave me a few hints as to how to avoid the hip and back pain I experience at about the middle of the night.    I will try what he has suggested which is simple and see if it works.

Bobbie sent me a picture of her new cat, her name is Anouska and she is beautiful.    I would love a cat but have not figured out where to put a litter box:(


Hope you are all well and not too lonely.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Aunt Ruth used to say

"He can park his shoes under my bed anytime."

Any day.



She was an old lady and it always made us laugh.

No comments: