Thursday, October 01, 2020

Felt squishy today.

 Often happens in the morning but I am usually just fine by 10 or 11 AM.   Not today, so I decided not to go to my Writer's Club meeting.  Darn.   I had something to read too.

I was able to accomplish some things today despite the discomfort.   I am cleaning the garage. 4 feet at a time.  I am working on a quilt project and I am writing.    But today, a goodly chunk of the time was spent resting, trying to settle my body.   I do NOT have a fever and I do not vomit.   I just feel like hell.   Probably just as well not to be around my writer friends. anyway. Just in case.

Tomorrow I am home all day and will see how I feel.  Otherwise, I will move up my doctor appointment.


Dia Dhuit

Mary


I may have shared this before, but it deserves a second printing if I did.


Lord.  I shall be very busy this day.   I may forget Thee but do not Thous forget me.

Sir Joseph Astley

No comments: