Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Home all day again.

Vita LOVES that.   She does not like it when I leave.   When I come back she is like a pogo stick, bouncing up and down and getting all excited.    I always take her for a nice walk after I am gone for a while.

I have always said that I get dogs to walk me, and Vita is no slacker.   She would go for a walk every hour on the hour if I asked her.  

I have been making a list of things that need to be done around here each evening for the next day and am getting a lot done.    I am definitely feeling much better and am actually getting creative and eager to do STUFF.     Isn't that great?

Tomorrow I will get my flu shot and go to Writer's Club.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Haiku

A warm wind blowing

Plays the house until it hums

Like a happy child.

No comments: