Saturday, October 03, 2020

A Lovely Day

 The temps were not too high and not too low.    I spent a bit and I mean a bit of time weeding my sculpture garden.

Dan and Han came today and mowed my lawn.   I will have to start watering tomorrow but it is really starting to look good.  After three years, real grass is taking over the Bermuda and I am so proud.   Dan is such a help.

Worked on my current quilting project.   Want to get it done by the Quilt Guild Meeting.

Went to the 4:30PM Mass at Holy Family.    Was a very nice mass and I bought a book at the bookstore called A Travel Guide to Heaven.   The Bible Study is going to discuss it in between the actual Scripture Studies that Fr. Phil likes the parish to have.

 Home all day tomorrow.

Stay well and lets all pray for our president and our country and all who are affected by the coronavirus.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

A jewel of a day

Presented with clear blue skies

And delicate clouds.

No comments: