Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A lovely day

 Got a bit warm this afternoon,  80's, but now that I have my air back, I don't even care:)  Vita and I were quite comfortable.

Kerry came to clean today.   I always feel good when things are vacuumed and cleaned.   I keep up the appearances, but don't get too deep unless a "tragedy" occurs. Vita loves company and adores Kerry.

Didn't have to go anywhere today.    It was pleasant enough that I probably let the dog take me out more than I should have but the walking is good for me.

Talked to Bill Smith today.   He is doing well.    He will always be my son in law as he loved our Leslie SO much and took such good care of her.    I also got a call from my friend Barbara in Minnesota.   She was excited.    She got her port out this week.    That is so cool because the doctors figure that she won't need it again.    Super Yea!

So GOOD to have people to talk to, or as I like to say, Voices in the house.

Did a bit of sewing and writing and cleaning too.   So I must be feeling better.    I don't want to spend as much time being a slug.   This is very encouraging to me.

Be well.   Be safe.   Be happy.

I love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

 

Comment from my goofy mind:

Since when do social and distancing go together?

 




No comments: