Saturday, August 01, 2020

A quiet day

Supposedly it was cooler today.   I guess below 90 is cooler than above 90 and into the three digets.

I was home all day, except for Mass at 4:30PM.   It was a nice mass.    The attendees are decreasing each week.   I am just SO" glad that I can go and receive the sacrament.    You guys know how much that means to me.

I kept myself pretty busy today with several projects.   I even went out and weeded my sculpture garden.   Yes, I have a sculpture garden.     I don't really do well with regular gardens.

Vita had several walks today so I am staying in shape.     She really is a joy and I WOULD NOT walk if it wasn't for her.

Tomorrow another quiet day.    I will be home all day and am going to make Schlitzhagen    Yea.


Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: