Sunday, August 02, 2020

Schlitzhagen

Today was warmer than they projected but with the difference being 88 degrees or 93 degrees, it is still hot.    Not quite as humid as it has been.

I made Schlitzhagen this morning.    Jim was possibly coming if he could get ready and I wanted a good meal.     Then I didn't hear from him til two o'clock.     Yea he is coming and will be here in time for dinner.    He HAD mentioned that there is really no need for him to come just for weekends as he, Bart and I don't work anymore and Barb works at home so is available all evenings and for lunch if we decide to do that.

So I am delighted to have company.    The "girls" will like the back yard.    They are very good at staring at the squirrels in the trees.    Are content for ages.

I watched our astronauts come back to us flawlessly this afternoon.     Are we blessed with such a wonderful event to bring pride and joy to us in this time of unrest and pandemic?

Dia dhuit

Mary

Haiku

A breezy sunny walk
Instills life into my soul
Invigorates me.


No comments: