Friday, August 07, 2020

End of another week (Weekends don't count)

 This was a busy day.    Usual time up and my list looked pretty quiet.

I spent the morning making some appointments for next week, getting things organized.

Then right after lunch I took my Vita to Pet Smart for what I call Her Day of Beauty.    The washed her, clipped her, cut and sanded her nails and just checked her over.    I could not pick her up until almost 4PM.   They make sure that she is completely dry and that she is not having any unexpected problems from all the stuff.     They LOVE her there.    She cooperates and keeps looking at them with those big black eyes.   So trusting.

I also had my lawn cut this afternoon so had Dan and Han her from three until I picked up my Vita.

Had a few just housekeeping things to do too.  Like watering and folding clothes.    Now I am resting and enjoying my glass of wine as I have the sprinklers going in the back yard.

Tomorrow will be quiet.   It sure is nice to have Jim and his pups here.


Dia Dhuit


Mary

No comments: