Thursday, August 06, 2020

Thursday Already

It was hot today and I guess getting hotter as we go on this week.

I had a doctor appointment with Dr. Aiku.      I am doing well and will not have to see her until November when I will get my flu shot.

Tonight I had Writer's Club.   There were just the three of us again, so I was home in less than two hours.   I like that especially this week, when my Jim and the pups are here.  The three of us are really enjoying each others writings.    All different.

Jim and I are having a great visit and Bart came over this afternoon so the guys have a chance to hang out too.    I am so glad they get along so well, but as they pointed out, when Dick and I were married the four of us became a family.      How blessed are we.

Til Tomorrow
Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: