Wednesday, August 05, 2020

A couple of days

A couple of days that were not too eventful but very special.    It is so good to have Jim and the pups here with me.    The days have been pleasantly warm to hot with some rain which keeps the grass green.

We are just enjoying each other's company with Bart coming over to spend time with his brother.    They both need that and I am glad to kind of step out of the picture for part of the time Bart is here.   Guys need guy time.

Having someone in the house is a real treat for me and I have been cooking a bit more.    You will laugh, but tomorrow we are having Kraft Dinner with hot dogs in it.     A real KUNERT special.   The Kunerts love pasta and I remember.    Dick and I were dating and a Friday night came up and I said that I would invite him for dinner but we were just having Kraft Dinner and hot dogs.    His face lit up like a beacon and he said and I quote.  "That is my favorite dinner."        I thought = SURE.    But it was.  

Tomorrow I go to see my general practitioner doctor.    Wish me good health.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

Haiku
A special blessing
Glorious in its beauty
The butterfly posed.

No comments: