Monday, July 27, 2020

I guess I had better title these Blogs. This IS today's title.

Today was a doctor day.   Very busy.

I saw Dr. Toy this morning and he put my back in place again.   He does not seem to be tired a adjusting me yet:)

This afternoon, I went to the Cancer Clinic.    My first appointment was with the lab to draw blood for the next appointment.

The next appointment was with Dr, Curry, my cancer doctor.    He says my tests and his exam show that I am doing just fine.    There is no sign of the cancer returning and he will see me in 6 months.   Hopefully at that time, we can remove the port.

The third appointment was the flushing of the port.    Hopefully just one more time for that,  Dr, Curry says that maybe they will be able to remove it after the next examination.    Hope so.   It is just an annoyance.

We are supposed to be getting some thunder storms tonight.  I will have a very unhappy Vita if we do.   She is terrified of thunder and lightening.    And nothing I do comforts her.

Praying for the end of this virus and for all those that I cherish.   (Know that you are one of them.)  Be safe.   We  will get through this.

Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: