Friday, July 31, 2020

A weekend

Here it is Friday evening.   The beginning of another weekend.   Weekends, with the pandemic, are not much different that weekdays.     I do go to church with is comforting to me.    

I look forward to Saturday evening at 4:30PM for that.   We are all masked but we have our familiar Mass and I do receive the sacrament which means SO much to me.

It was a nice week.    Got good results from my Cancer team.    That is always a plus.    Dr. Toy put my bones back in shape.    I got together with my fellow writers and worked a bit on a quilting project.    Still MUCH too lazy but I am improving.

Sure glad I have Vita.   She does get me up and moving, you know.

Have a great weekend and stay well and safe.    I have plenty of masks.   Even when I go out with Vita., I don't necessarily put it on when we start, but I have one in my pocket so that If I start talking to someone, I can pull it out and put it on.

We have to get rid of this monster.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: