Sunday, May 17, 2020

Another day at home.     It was sunny and warm.    Vita and I had a couple of really good walks.    She is getting demanding.     Could be a problem:)

Aunt Kathleen called today.    I was so glad to talk to her as she, of course, loved George and I am sure just wanted to talk about him   AND the fact that I will be 80 on Thursday.    Aunt Kathleen is my godmother.   I am so proud to say.     She is 96 years old and as young as I am.

Otherwise it has been a quiet day.    Bart called this afternoon.    He always checks in on me, bless his soul.   I am a lucky Mom.

Tomorrow I think I will bake some bread and Lavender Scones.     I have to see Dr. Toy too.    Good thing.   My shoulder has been aching lately.

Hope you are all well.     I wish I could hug every one of you!!!

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: