Saturday, May 16, 2020

Well, I just wasn't up to posting yesterday.     Some of my readers know why, but for those that don't.

I got a call at about 7AM from my brother, Jeff, calling to tell me that my brother, George, who lives near Houston, had passed away at 5:30AM.      Betsy called Jeff to ask him to let the rest of us siblings know.    He has bravely fought cancer for years now and the last few weeks especially, was going down fast.    There was nothing any medicine could do for him and he has gone ahead of us to join his Courtney.     We will miss our Smiling George forever, but he did not need to hang around when he was so weak and sick.   Pray for Betsy and Shawn and his family.    George will be  safe now.

So I called all the rest of my siblings because I needed to hear their voices.    They seemed to feel the same way.    We shared and remembered  and  missed him all at the same time.  

Aside from that, which was enough the days have been quiet.   I did get a haircut which got me out of the house for an hour anyway.

Bless you all.   Remember how special each and every one of you is.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: