Monday, May 11, 2020

I must be feeling better these days.     I am actually getting things done around the house, including some things that I don't like to face, like repairing my shed in back and getting sod for the back yard.
Not quite ready for the sod, but someone Bart and Barb knows is going to get my shed on a new wood foundation.  

Today was quiet =  It was also lovely.   It is almost 4PM and 71 degrees.    I have the house open to let in fresh air.

Still can't get over how different Vita looks with her new do.     One of the neighbors asked if I got a new dog.    The only other neighbor I saw, knew it was a haircut.    She looks cute and is very soft.

My neighbor, Beverly, cooked a turkey that she had in her freezer yesterday.     Then she had so much turkey because she lives alone too that she called me and another neighbor to give some away.     It is VERY good.

Tomorrow I will have my carpets cleaned.

Hope all are well and being good.
\
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: