Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I had my carpet cleaned today.     So glad I know Jamal and his helper.    Not that strangers wouldn't be welcome but it is good to have someone in the house that you know.    Nobody just comes around and I can't just go somewhere either.

I did go to the bank to replenish my cash supply.    Oops.   My sons sat that I give out too much information:)    Well It is not enough that it should be a temptation to anyone.

Vita and I went for three walks today.   Not long walks but we got out and moved a bit.
Did I tell you that I heard from all my 6 kids for Mother's day and I feel very blessed.   I wish I could get us all together sometime.    Maybe when this pandemic is over we could consider that.

Weather is a bit chilly and windy.   But is supposed to go up into the 80s in the next couple of days.   More rain too.   The rain we got was surely welcomed, though the thunder terrified my Vita.

Dia dhuit
Mary









































No comments: