Friday, May 22, 2020

A good day.    The weather people keep telling us we are going to get rain, but it does not come.    Tonight is another chance and for the whole weekend.     Poor little Vita is terrified by thunder and hides under the bed.     I remember that our Chelsea used to go into the bedroom and put her head under the bed.    Of course, her little butt was sticking out but she did not know that was a problem.

I listened to a conference on the COVID19 virus put on by my Wells Fargo Investment people.    It was interesting but it mostly reaffirmed what I knew already.

Did a bit of cleaning and took miss Vita out for a couple of walks.    So it was a good day.

I had ordered meds from Humana, coffee from Kuerig and they both arrived today.      Such service.   I also got my stimulus check.    I am going to donate that for someplace that will help families feed their kids.    Am I ever blessed, I don't need it.
Hope your day was as good.    I am going to Mass tomorrow night at 4:30PM   Hope there are not too many people there but what a shame if there are not a lot of people there:)

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: