Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Whew.    I finally had a busy day.

Shawn came today to reset my shed in the back.     He had to move it off of the rotten base it was on, build a new and good base and attach the shed to it and haul off all the rotten floor from the first installation.     Looks so good.

Also, Dan and Han came and mowed my lawn today.    So poor Vita was on overload.    She is getting quite friendly and greets most people.    She did bark at Shawn's father in law, but he was doing something she didn't understand.   

The day was perfect for all this work.

I am so relieved to have these things done.     Vita and I went for a couple of walks today too.  Only two more projects to be done.    The only major is trying to get grass to grow in a shady back yard.
I am getting lots of advice:)

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: