Sunday, March 05, 2017

I:M BACK!

It is not a bad drive from here to Plano.   At least if there is no major contsturction.   I got home in an hour less than it took me to get there, because my phone app (which for some reason has decided to work) took me a different way home than the way I went.  I did not run into the severe construction - Denton is one big parking lot- that I did on the way down.

I can't tell you how much this weekend meant to me.   Spending time with Nora, Leif, George, Betsy, Stenn and Bing is priceless.   Then to get a boost of the Irish on tip of THAT!   WOW.   I think I will make it until at least April when I get to Wisconsin for the Wild Game Dinner (Family) and meeting with my friends ( Celtic Women included):) 

I am a happy girl.  I am so glad that Nicky does will at Bart and Barb's.   He is a good by for them but does try to con Bart into special treatment.   Barb says that he does not bother the cats too much unless I am there.   I find that odd, but perhaps he feels that they are competition?  Maybe someday he will have a kitty of his own and not be such a stinker.    Jack (Bart and Barb's Cat) just lets him know who's boss anyway.   P. S.  The boss is JACK)     He is a wonderful cat.
  
I got to hear my friend, Jeff Ward, who came to entertain at one of our Celtic Christmas Teas.  I call myself his groupie.   His wife loves that - we agree that every great musician needs a groupie.   However, I understand, that my brother George said something to this effect.  Oh she is his stalker.   Not a stalker.  Groupie is totally different. 

Heard Behan and a group called Barrule who are mainly from the Isle of Mann.    They even got me up to dance.   They promised hugs.   Then they tried to renege on the hugs:)     So I called them on that and got hugs for me and all the others brave enough to go up and dance.   

A great weekend.   What can I do to bring the Celts to Lawton?

Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: