Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Today was very pleasant.  It was in the 30s when I woke up but got up to the low 70s and was totall sunny with very little wind to ruin it.     However, It is humid for some reason with no sign of rain and my joints, every blessed one of them ache.  I used both cold and hot during the day and finally got some easing.    I want to know where this dry hot weather that was supposed to really help my arthritis.     (I'll probably regret that statement in a month or so:))

Went to the 9AM Mass this morning and then to Bible Study.    We have a really busy study this time.   It is the Eucharist by Fr. Mitch Pacwa. S.J.    It is harder for us because it is a different format and requires a lot of referencing to the bible as we go along.    So far, we have decided that we probably won't be able to do a whole chapter a week.    That is OK because there is SO much in each chapter that one does not want to gloss over things.  Lot of great references in both the Old and New Testaments.

Then home, for the rest of the day.    Didn't really do much.  Worked a bit on what I am sharing with Writer's Club.  And did some preparation to assemble a quilt top that I have completed.    I am still doing the hand quilting on the other one.   This one I will have machine quilted or perhaps even try it myself.   I do need to have my machine adjusted and serviced.    Need to find out where to do that.

Tomorrow, Bart has to go to Wichita Falls and asked me to ride with him.    A nice way to spend some time with him.     And a break in the day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: