Monday, March 06, 2017

A quiet but productive day.   Except for seeing Dr. Toy, I was home all day.   I needed the adjustment after the long drives but am coughing much less so my rib pain is much eased.

I talked to my niece, Suzi, today and we confirmed that we want to go to England/Wales on the CIE Heart of Wales and England tour starting on September 30.    I am so excited.   I will call tomorrow to get the reservations in.

My Suzi is quite the traveler this year.   She just got back from Florida and on Monday is heading to Israel.   WOW.

So nothing else exciting happened.   Just worked on notifying my Lawton Celts about the meeting next week and sending an article to the CWI International for the Newsletter.

So I am still a bit tired from the driving and will go to bed to read and rest now.   Nicky has already gone, I believe.    He likes order in his life:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: