Friday, March 10, 2017

Well, Bart was just not up to the trip to Wichita Falls today either.

I picked up lunch and went over there to have a visit.    We like to do that and Nicky went with me.   Nicky  adores Bart and loves rides so everybody was a winner.   He was a good dog and didn't pick on Jack, the cat today.

I worked a bit on the saint book and on the quilt on the rack today.   The quilt on the rack is starting to seem closer to finished which always give me a push to work harder on something.   We'll see.
I'll figure out how to get a picture of it when I am done.  It is for my bed.

I am sore tonight.   There is rain in the forecast so I suppose that is the reason.     They are predicting a possible  hot humid summer here, much like last year again.     I was "promised" dry heat:(   Does that mean pout?   I don't want it to mean angry.   

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: