Thursday, March 02, 2017

Tomorrow I leave for Texas and the fun with family at the Irish Fest.

I was home all day and am pretty ready to go.    I haven't packed but have my clothes etc selected.   As I am leaving shortly after noon, I am in good shape.    Have Nicky's things ready to take over to Bart and Barb's on the way out of town.

It was a nice day today, in the 60s and not windy.

Richard and Brenda called tonight.   We had a nice visit and will see each other next month when I go to Wisconsin for the Wild Game Dinner.     Nora, Leif, George, Betsy, Stenn and Bing are all planning on being there also.   THis is a banner year.

Anyway, travel tomorrow, Irish Fest of Saturday and drive home on Sunday.

So you will not hear from me until Sunday evening.

Be safe and pray for safe travel for me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: