Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Just got back from writer's club.   The president is still speaking.   I think he started at 8PM.  It is just after 9PM

Writer's Club was productive.  We had four readers which is always good.   I read a memoir that I had uncovered and got good comments on it.

Was home really most of the rest of the day.   My new lawn cutter came and mowed today.   He figures he'll come back in about a month and WILL keep an eye out for weeds and fertilizer needs. 
I am pleased.  He is a retired vet and his wife helps him sometimes. 

So it is my bedtime.Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.   I will be ushering at the noon service right after bible study.   Then Dr. Toy at 3PM.   I am going out for a fish dinner with a new found friend at 5PM so that will be a full day.    Hope Dr. Toy can relieve the pain in my ribs.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Haiku

In the morning rain
The earth was washed free of care.
I wished to join her.

No comments: