Sunday, February 26, 2017

I liked today.

Went to the 8:30AM Mass and donuts after.    A good way to start a Sunday.   It was pretty cold when I left home but warmed up nicely to the mid to upper 60s during the day.    Nicky and I had a couple of really good walks.  

My cold/allergies are better but I made a real point of staying quiet and resting so that my body heals.   I went to the Salas Urban Cantina for dinner tonight.   A gathering of those members who are participating in bible studies in the Holy Family Parish.   Had a good meal and excellent company.  Visited with people I know and met some new people.

Carl Sandburg said:  "I am the people - the mob - the crowd - the mass. I'll probably die propped up in bed trying to write a poem about America."

I felt I should say something to edify you all tonight:)   Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: